20070903

bleady long one, yo.

Where do I begin? I'm lost in my holidays 'cause I've got so much things to do. And I lost my inspirations to blog because there's too many activities! Nevermind, just brace yourself for a super long-winded entry. Yakity yak yak.

Exams. Lol, was a flop. Results on 13th Sept, crossing my fingers, yo. So the first event:
HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE. Like ya, passed 5 or 6 days alr. LOL, Hope you enjoyed the day. I love all of youuuuu(: Went bowling at MS and celebrated Michelle's birthday. WEE. Does smoke detactors detact smoke emitted by candles? Any idea?? I've got no idea, but the stupidest thing we did was when the candles went off, we were inhaling all the smoke. It was damn hilarious la. After Mich blew out the candles.. "EVERYONE, BREATHE IN!!!!!! (SNIFFS!!!!)" LOL!!! I couldn't even breathe 'cause I was busy laughing my arse off. LOL. Omg, I think we inhaled too much cardon dioxide, during the 2nd game everyone went insane. All the spares and strikes, thanks huh. GOOD GAMES, Su-h, Shile and I WON(: YAY. Long talk outside the foodcourt, eating Mich's HelloKitty choco-mint cake. And Roy took our beloved Liping away. WOOT((: They went dating la. LOL. After that we had dinner at Hans'.


Mich's happy-apple-hello-kitty-birthday cake! how adorable!
Blowing out the candles. Heehee. BREAATHHEEE!!!! x3
My darling clique(:

The next day, thursday.. WAS SUCH A SPOILER, DUH! Went sentosa w POLDARS but it just kept raining. BOOHOO. Bloody tanned for barely 15minutes. ): So damn disappointing. BLOODY HELL. But volleyball was fun. Lol, though we were playing it the wrong way. Nahahahas. I love POLDARS. Wait, I ACTUALLY CAN'T BELIEVE TWINNIE AND I GOT TRICKED BY THE TWO DUMB FELICIAS FOR SO LONG. Woah my god. And they can still keep quiet till we were on our way home. I thought what shit la. And they kept bugging me till I hang up the phone.

(after hanging up the phone..)
Feli (DAMN SERIOUS LOOK): "Jol, we got something very important to tell you. It's very serious."
Me: "Yes? Ya what? You and fel are lesbians? Haha."
Feli: "NO LA... We want to tell you that. What you all have heard at Carl's Jr. was not true! (HA HA. HA HA.) (:"
Twinnie and I: "(Look at each other. Stare for a few seconds.....) WHAT THE FUCK?!?! @#23%#$^#&234!@#$ WAH LAO!!! SO GNA KILL YOU!! WAH LAOO!!"

(Everyone on the train was staring at our exaggerated reactions. BAHH.)

Seriously, Priceless.
LOL. So much for GAY TALK. You girls are fucking gayyyy! NAHHS!!! HAHAHAHHAHA. I love you all still.


My bitch. LOL(:
TWIN LOVE!
Enjoying the breeze.
FELFEL, JOL &YENFY
Pretty bell-shaped flowers. Simplicity and Innocence..

BAHHHH. Friday night was the usual night in school with the fluffs. Saturday night. Oh god, steamboat again. I'm so afraid of steamboat now. I think the aftermath of too much leftovers. Fluuffss Qinghui, Seehua and Eric came over to my crib. Dinner was great actually. (: Great foooood. Hehehe. Erm, if you guys want steamboat, wait a few more months okay? I'm sick of it. Brrrrrr.



DIG IN(:
Mushroom, mushroom, pai pai zhou((:
Brocolli and Tanghoon soup?
LEFTOVERS! Anyone? lol.


MY FLUFFS(:


Sunday spent time in the evening w a few darlings. Met Kannan and Lousie at CP and went to drink bubble tea. Yadah yadah. Then Lou's special status friend, Wanying??? joined us. Hmmmmm, bf, why is everyone around turning BI????! AM I NEXT! OMG. I LOVE GIRLS. LOL. Okay, random. Anyhoo. Seeing them eat pizza was pure torture la. Wth, 'cause I was meeting gf for dinner at Kovan. Lol. Went to our fav. place to eat and grow fat. SIGH. Long walk home. I'M GETTING FATTER. SIGH. SLAP ME IF YOU SEE ME EATING ANY CANDY AND FLUFFY? ): BOO. Time to get back to my exercising routine. SIGH. Do I look fatter? Tell me honestly? LOL. I can take the truth. SIGHHH. IRRITATING. Okay. Rmb.

Tmr will be swimming w twin love. A job interview on Wednesday. I'm not telling you where I'm going to work first. LOL. And I have a job next month!!! YAY. Web designing will do me fine(: Wake-boarding propbably on thursday!!! OMG, so damn excited. Anddddddddd. Friday, Happy 1 Year Anniversay.... P I S A N G S!!!! Wonder what's up? (: Omg, another packed week. PUUFFF. I'm so nt looking forward for band. 10th Sept. SIGGGH. :x LOL. Anyhooo, my baby's back from repair!! YAY(: I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR IT!!! LIKE REALLY?! It has been gone for almost a month?! Can't wait to test it out. Hehe. Okay, random.

Bloody long post. Sorry for the abrupt endings. I'm really not in the mood for blogging. But this is for HUA DARLIN'(: And...... I'm going to change my bleady blogskin. Stay tuned. &Orneh, I rmbed your promise still. LOVES. LOL. SEEY'ALL.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home